Pet Friendly Hotel in Rockland, Maine
At 250 Main Hotel, we want you to feel like your whole family is welcome, including your pet! Our pet fee is $50 per pet per night. If you’re planning on having your pet join you for your upcoming stay, you must make your reservation with us over the phone in advance. Pets may not be unattended in the rooms and the pet owners’ cellular phone is required to be on at all times.
- We have a limited number of pet-friendly rooms, so we ask that you notify us ahead of your stay to ensure you receive one.
- Please keep your pets on a leash at all times in the public areas inside the hotel as well as around the exterior of our property.
- Pets won’t be permitted in the breakfast area, due to health code regulations.
- We ask that if you walk your pet around the surrounding neighborhood that you clean up completely after your pet. We have an extensive list of pet grooming, pet sitting and services available in the area should you need it during your stay.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- To ensure the safety of other guests and staff, your dog must have all legally required core vaccinations.